Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mmm Refreshing


When we lived in Cincinnati, we would get La Rosa's pizza every so often. We tried their BLT salad which has a creamy garlic dressing which is amazing. The innovator he is, Chris made a substitute for it with some additions to Nasoya's Creamy Italian dressing- oregano, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic, and it's really good. A cool crispy iceberg salad is refreshing, and we use bacuns, chopped roma tomato, and red onion to top it off. I guess it could be called BOLT salad with the onion. We use onion and/or garlic in practically everything we eat. Some might be turned off by this. I can't imagine food without the allium genus.

The colors look weird in this picture, I guess I should have put the plate on the dark granite countertop like I usually do.

No comments: