Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's been a while...

Well, I haven't posted in eons... I've shoveled so much snow in the last few weeks that I can't believe it. I wish I knew exactly how many times my weight I've moved - I feel like an ant. It's amazing how much I can accomplish (225 - 250 feet of sidewalk, a large driveway, three thresholds to the street and the sidewalk to our porch) without needing a break. I have definitely outdone my past self - but I already know what diet can do.

Speaking of which, it's been a crazy few days of cooking for the family. I've made numerous healthier veganized versions of holiday food. Mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy, green bean casserole, wild & germinated brown rice pilaf. Rich food none the less compared to what I'm used to - will be nice to go back to a lighter diet again, but very enjoyable to share.

I haven't posted in so long due to work being crazy, and then the business taking up the majority of my remaining time, with a little breathing room. Nothing has been done and I'm going nuts because of it. We have a (small) New Year's Eve party this year in the new house, and its a huge mess with only a few days to go. I hope spring comes soon - the lack of sunlight is awful, yet then there will be more yard work to contend with. An exciting year to come for the business - I think that will be this year's "wild card".

And with that, I think I've covered a decent amount of what's been happening lately.

No comments: