Thursday, July 24, 2008

Delayed Pictures

Finally got around to looking at the food pictures we've taken over the last couple weeks. So here they are.


Vegetable Korma with Paratha bread


Spicy Pasta with Artichokes, Tomatoes, and Spinach
This is a standby I make when we want a quick fresh meal. We usually don't use the pasta anymore. This has lots of garlic, crushed red pepper, and french basil. I top it with some chopped raw garlic too and kelp powder. So good.


Cauliflower Scampi on a bed of Millet


Aloo Methi (Pan Fried Red Potatoes with Turmeric & Fenugreek Leaf)



Monday I came home to the delicious smells of Dal and Chana Masala that Chris had made. We hadn't had indian in a long time and it was so satisfying. Yum.

Giardino
I veganized a favorite recipe for Chicken Giardino with coconut oil instead of butter, cauliflower instead of chicken, and coconut milk in place of the cream. I had been craving it and it was divine.

No comments: